- Ana Moronta
- Tel: 305.779.3578
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation and Commercial Foreclosure
- Business Torts
- Corporate Disputes and Dissolutions
- Trade Finance Disputes
- Government Contract Disputes and Bid Protests
Eddie Rodriguez practices commercial litigation in both state and federal courts in Florida. He regularly represents banks, multinational corporations, real estate developers, trade finance companies, small and medium-sized businesses and individual entrepreneurs in a broad range of business disputes, including cases involving contractual matters, real estate disputes, shareholder or partnership disputes, trade finance disputes, commercial foreclosures and business torts. Mr. Rodriguez also has experience litigating administrative appeals under the Contract Disputes Act before the United States Civilian Board of Contract Appeals and bid protests before the United States Government Accountability Office on behalf of federal government contractors.
- Represented real estate developers in multitude of lawsuits with purchasers of pre-construction units in several prominent condominium developments.
- Represented several banks and borrowers in commercial foreclosures.
- Represented trade finance companies in various disputes arising from fraud, non-payment and bankruptcy.
- Represented members of limited liability company in action for judicial dissolution of company and for damages arising out of alleged breaches of fiduciary duties by other members.
- Represented Venezuelan reinsurance company in dispute with British Virgin Islands corporation regarding misappropriation of Venezuelan government bonds.
- Represented large multinational company in disputes over government contracts under the U.S. Contract Disputes Act and in bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office.
Awards & Recognition
- Recognized as a Florida Rising Star by Florida Super Lawyers in 2012 and 2013.
- Selected by law school classmates to deliver commencement speech.
- Building Trial Skills, National Institute of Trial Advocacy (2011).
- New Member Training, Attorneys Title Insurance Fund (2008).